Safety at sports clubs and facilities sounds like a given – friendly trainers and bright lights. However, safety should never be taken for granted, so here are a few things to do when using sports facilities.
- Don’t take valuables like watches, wallets and cash with you. If you must take valuables, keep them with you – not in sport lockers.
- Whenever unattended, keep sport lockers locked, even if you’re away for a short time – for example, taking a shower.
- Avoid using the facility alone, especially during off-hours or after dark.
- If you’re alone in a locker room, avoid using the shower.
- Jogging or running? Do it during the day in well-travelled areas. If you must run at night, wear a reflective vest.
- Going to the gym? Consider getting a buddy to workout with you.
At PROLocker, our sport lockers are perfect for both amateur athletes and professional teams. Keep sports gear off the floor – with ample room and open shelves, PROLocker is superior to any other drying rack on the market. It’s perfect for training facilities, field houses, arenas and schools!